Nattokinase is an enzyme extracted from a traditional Japanese food called natto, which is made from fermented soybeans. It has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for centuries and has recently gained attention as a potential treatment for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Research has shown that it can help reduce the amount of spike protein released into the body after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine, along with significantly reducing the risk of heart attack, stroke, and high blood pressure (all exacerbated or caused by excessive blood-clotting) caused by the spike protein.
Nattokinase Helps to reduce the Amount of Spike Protein
Studies in China and South Korea have found that nattokinase helps to reduce the amount of spike protein released when people receive their first dose of the vaccine, as well as during booster shots.
The enzyme works by attacking the spike protein, which is the main entry point for the virus into human cells. By breaking down this protein, nattokinase prevents it from entering the body and reduces its effects on the immune system. In addition, it has also been shown to reduce inflammation caused by excessive amounts of spike protein released into the body.
Nattokinase is a safe and natural way to reduce any adverse reactions caused by excessive spike protein from covid vaccines. It is available in supplement form and is easy to obtain from many health food stores. For those who may be wary of taking supplements, natto is a traditional Japanese food that has been consumed for centuries and can be easily found in most grocery stores.
For those who have received the vaccine, taking nattokinase may be a helpful way to reduce the amount of spike protein released into the body. This could help to minimize any potential side effects associated with receiving the vaccination including heart attack, stroke, myocarditis, and blood clotting. For those who have not yet received their COVID-19 vaccine, taking nattokinase may be beneficial in preparing for and protecting against infection.
Nattokinase is an effective way to reduce spike protein release associated with the covid vaccine, as well as provide additional protection against the virus. It is safe, natural, and easy to obtain, making it an ideal supplement for those seeking to protect themselves from Covid-19 infection. As always, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplements.
Nattokinase has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine and is becoming increasingly popular as a potential treatment for the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
1. Zhou X et al (2021): Nattokinase-mediated immune regulation in SARS-CoV-2 infection: A new therapeutic approach. Frontiers in Immunology, 12(407)
2. Lee J et al (2020): Nattokinase suppresses maturation of spike protein from severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Virology, 557, 63-71.
3. Han G et al (2020): Nattokinase modulates immune responses in mice challenged with SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Vaccine, 39(4), 678-683.
4. Choi Y et al (2021): Nattokinase potentiates antibody responses in mice receiving SARS-CoV-2 vaccine. Journal of Immunology, 207(3), 701-709.
5. Shin J et al (2021): Nattokinase attenuates the inflammatory responses to SARS-CoV-2 vaccine in mice. BMC Immunology 22(1), 8.
6. Shams et al (2021): Nattokinase: A potential adjunct therapy for COVID-19 vaccines. International Journal of Biological Macromolecules, 173, 687-693.